1. Before you sign an employment agreement with a hospital or health care system.
2. When you contemplate a dispute with a hospital or health care system.
3. When you must contest discipline by a hospital or health care system.
4. When you may be or have been reported to the National Practitioner Data Bank.
5. When you are abruptly terminated by a hospital or health care system.
6. When you want to report illegal activity by a health care employer.
7. When you want to establish an independent medical practice, leaving a health care
8. When you are faced with a possible or actual criminal complaint related to your
Health Care Employment Lawyer
Thank you for visiting R.S. Hoover Limited. We provide legal services to health care providers and individuals related to the health care industry. Please contact us anytime if we can assist you or help answer a question. Call us for a free consultation: (847) 804-3900.